This course is in Greek.
One of the most difficult challenges in today's business environment is for an organisation to remain competitive, taking into account the new technological advancements and requirements.
The purpose of the course is to teach participants new customer service techniques based on a customer-centric philosophy where excellent customer service is a lever to maintain satisfied customers.
The course analyses how customer-facing techniques can be improved to fully satisfy the customer. Methods to attract customers to the business include marketing, selling techniques etc however it is the quality of customer service which is imprinted in their memory!
Trainees will participate through active techniques such as role-playing, teamwork, brainstorming, questions-answers, exchanging ideas, learning.
The course is addressed to:
• professionals and executives of organisations which place importance on serving the customer
• sales executives/officers
• customer service representatives
• technical service representatives
• insurance providers
• marketing and Public Relations professionals
• financial investment advisors
• other people who come in frequent contact with customers
• Create positive first impressions
• Understand and listen carefully to client needs
• Learn how to make the customer feel important and appreciated
• Create positive impressions when leaving the customer
This course can be offered in-house, customised to your business needs.
*Infocredit Professional Education division (IPE) holds the right to postpone or cancell any seminar within a logical time frame near to the start date of the seminar, in the case whereas no adequate number of participants is registered i .e. less than 6 persons and/or in the case that out of the list of registered people are not included at least 4 employed people ( as per ΑνΑΔ guidelines). You can access ΑνΑΔ guidelines by clicking the link: https://bit.ly/2VSWgWU
• Focusing on the customer
• Current definition of a customer, customer categorisation & customer acquaintance
• Benefits of categorising customers
• Forming a relationship with the customer
• Types of customers
• Detecting and recording customer needs
• Identifying with customer needs
• Customer expectations
• Meeting expectations with new technology
• Good vs. bad service
• Passive vs. active service
• Quality service standards
• Friendly vs. formal approach
• Communication as part of customer service
• The communication game
• Types of communication: verbal and non-verbal
• Positive thinking when serving the customer
• Positive language when serving the customer
• The importance of active listening
• How to listen effectively
• Common mistakes when listening to the customer
• Definition of effective listening
• How to manage customer complaints effectively
• Common mistakes in dealing with complaints
• Creating a positive experience from a complaint
• The importance of teamwork when communicating with customers
• Why being team-oriented increases demand
• How to increase teamwork
Mode of study
Method of instruction
Michalis Maimaris is the founder of Knowledge Training & Consulting, a specialized Marketing & Management firm that serves clients in Cyprus and Middle East.
Michalis has a lengthy and broad background in Strategic Planning, Management and Marketing. His prime interests are in the use of information technology in Marketing (CRM, Digital Marketing, Marketing Metrics - ROI). He is a holder of a Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing, and an MBA from Henley Management College. Having fulfilled the requirements of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (U.K) he became a Full Member and Chartered Marketer since 1994.
He worked for eighteen years in managerial positions in the Marketing Departments of companies from diverse backgrounds, including FMCG, Retailing, International Business and Consulting.
He has so far provided consultancy in more than 300 companies and more than 6.000 hours in Open and In-company training programs in the areas of Strategic Management, Leadership, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service and Merchandising. Michalis’ training programs are unique, offering the participants innovative, provocative but applicable ideas for their work place.
Michalis has acquired in-depth knowledge and expertise as a Leader in various projects such as: New Product Development, Reorganising a Company, Organizing National Conferences & Events, New Market Development (SEMEA Region), Providing Training & Consulting through European Projects.
During the last eight years he participated in many seminars abroad with Michael Porter, Tom Peters, Stephen Covey, Gary Hamel, Fred Reichheld, and other worldwide known Professors, Authors and Business Thinkers, acquiring in-depth knowledge in the fields of Leadership, Strategic Management, Customer Relationship Management, Social Media Marketing, Sales (KAM), Customer Service and how the Company of the new millennium will be.
Specialties: Strategic Planning in a wide range of industries including fmcg, B2B, pharmaceutical and retail. CRM, Customer Experience Management, KAM, Leadership, Digital Marketing (Online, Social Media), Merchandising are some of the areas Michael has extensive experience gained through projects undertaked in Europe, Middle East and South Africa.
For more info call us on:
For Companies and Unemployed Individuals, the prices shown below are after the deduction of the HRDA subsidy.
More information is provided during the registration process, including the HRDA Terms and Conditions for eligibility.
VAT (19%) is included on the prices below.