This course is in Greek.
One of the most difficult challenges in today's business environment is for an organisation to remain competitive, taking into account the new technological advancements and requirements.
The purpose of the course is to teach participants new customer service techniques based on a customer-centric philosophy where excellent customer service is a lever to maintain satisfied customers.
The course analyses how customer-facing techniques can be improved to fully satisfy the customer. Methods to attract customers to the business include marketing, selling techniques etc however it is the quality of customer service which is imprinted in their memory!
Trainees will participate through active techniques such as role-playing, teamwork, brainstorming, questions-answers, exchanging ideas, learning.
The course is addressed to:
• professionals and executives of organisations which place importance on serving the customer
• sales executives/officers
• customer service representatives
• technical service representatives
• insurance providers
• marketing and Public Relations professionals
• financial investment advisors
• other people who come in frequent contact with customers
• Create positive first impressions
• Understand and listen carefully to client needs
• Learn how to make the customer feel important and appreciated
• Create positive impressions when leaving the customer
This course can be offered in-house, customised to your business needs.
• Focusing on the customer
• Current definition of a customer, customer categorisation & customer acquaintance
• Benefits of categorising customers
• Forming a relationship with the customer
• Types of customers
• Detecting and recording customer needs
• Identifying with customer needs
• Customer expectations
• Meeting expectations with new technology
• Good vs. bad service
• Passive vs. active service
• Quality service standards
• Friendly vs. formal approach
• Communication as part of customer service
• The communication game
• Types of communication: verbal and non-verbal
• Positive thinking when serving the customer
• Positive language when serving the customer
• The importance of active listening
• How to listen effectively
• Common mistakes when listening to the customer
• Definition of effective listening
• How to manage customer complaints effectively
• Common mistakes in dealing with complaints
• Creating a positive experience from a complaint
• The importance of teamwork when communicating with customers
• Why being team-oriented increases demand
• How to increase teamwork
Mode of study
Method of instruction
Christos Nicolaou is Expert in helping businesses on Leadership, Customer Service & Communication - enhancing Human Performance through Emotional Intelligence (neuroscience).
HOW DOES HE WORK
He works closely with businesses to design a sound strategy for fostering a leadership and customer-centric orientation throughout the whole organization. Since every case is unique an in-depth analysis of the needs is conducted in order to offer custom-made solutions based on the outcome of our analysis and also considering the size of the company.
WHAT DOES HE DO
• Consultation in the areas of our expertise
• Interactive workshops designed based on year’s hands-on experience combined with contemporary academic knowledge
• Training/coaching in the field (Teams & Individuals)
• End to end solutions in customer service; conducting eNPS and cNPS surveys, designing policies and procedures and a follow-up system, ensuring “build to last”
• We use scientific tools to measure performance - "measure it to manage it" ACADEMIC & PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
• MBA in Strategic Management
• Certified Trainer (HRDA)
• Certified trainer (ECDL)
• Certified EQ assessor (SIX SECONDS)
• Cyprus Six Second’s Network leader
• Active member of Sound labor relationship Network
• Μember of CyHRMA
• CPD (Continues Professional Development) in leadership - Leicester University
• HRM Lecturer
CERTIFICATION OF COMPETENCY, VALIDATED BY CIM CPL (Certified ProfessionalLeadership) is a sound strategic program that has been developed over years of experience and synergies of global experts in the field. CPL’s main aim is to develop Competent Professional leaders with sound expertise in managing both internal & external customers. These Professional leaders will be the change agents within the organization – build to last!
For more info call us on: