Training Needs Analysis
Our professional consulting team focus on the clients’ most critical issues and opportunities and is dedicated to provide holistic perspectives with deep functional solutions across all industries and geographies. Engage our professionals to work with you in a consulting or inhouse training capacity and we would be happy to discuss with you further.
- Credit Risk - In today’s tough economic climate the management and measurement of credit risk represents the cornerstone of business sustainability. This consulting service enables participants to appreciate the entire credit control function and explore its strategic aspects, ranging from a company’s choice in credit policy to the type of transaction involved.
- AML compliance - The need for effective risk management of financial transactions with clients and associates is becoming increasingly imperative, especially for lawyers and accountants, given the multiple challenges faced by businesses today.
- Corporate Governance: We offer a one - hour professional development session for your Board of Directors as part of a board meeting agenda or A half day in-house development programme at your office which may be customised fro your business, as well as enabling a group of Directors or employees to benefit together from the programme.
- Management & Leadership - Effective and Management Leadership in consulting services has purpose to strengthen your current management skills with a powerful, more distinguished dimension. Explore topics critical to developing effective management skills such as motivation, team development, performance management, interpersonal and communication abilities, time management skills, supervisory skills trainings and manage people effectively.
- Customer Service - One of the most difficult challenges in today's business environment is for an organisation to remain competitive, taking into account the new technological advancements and requirements. Purpose of this consulting service is to teach participants new customer service techniques based on a customer-centric philosophy where excellent customer service is a lever to maintain satisfied customers.
- Sales Skills - The sales profession is one of the most demanding, exciting and constantly shifting professions. It involves the use of communication, negotiation and persuasion skills and is perhaps the most crucial part of every business.