This course is in English.
Conflict in the workplace often remains unnoticed or underestimated. Recent studies have shown that a significant percentage of employees face workplace disputes or long standing conflict which lead to anxiety, reduced motivation, drop in productivity, leaves of absence or in more severe cases.
After the completion of the program, the trainees will be able to:
1. In difficult circumstances at the time of conflict to show a calm attitude and be ready to propose a solution system that creates a sense of security in the parties involved
2. To cultivate a culture of trust and optimism for conflict resolution so that employees present their challenges in a timely manner and without creating problems in the course of their work
3. Describe and classify the causes of conflicts.
4. Name the conflict management models in the workplace
5.They form their own management system that will suit the corporate culture and the size of each organization.
6. Choose the appropriate method for resolving a conflict in the workplace in relation to the persons involved in the conflict, respecting the diversity of each case.
5. Separate the challenges in the application of systems and methods so that they can formulate tactics and techniques for dealing with them
At skills level:
1. To identify conflicts in their space
2. To demonstrate a culture of cooperation and trust so that employees wish to resolve their conflicts effectively within the organization
3. Maintain a confidentiality protocol
4. Organize conflict detection and management processes by designing questionnaires and interviews.
5. Take the initiative to prevent conflicts and resolve them in a timely manner
6. Identify the importance of the different elements of the job for each employee (title, salary, duties, working conditions)
The course is addressed to:
Employees in human resources departments, business executives and accredited intermediaries
*The course may be approved for up to 6CPD units verified directly by the participant's association, regulator or other bodies which holds membership.
** For the Cyprus Bar Association Members this counts as part of their Continuous Professional Development, qualified as Non-verifiable CPDs.
*Group rates available. **Early Bird discount may apply.
This course can be offered inhouse, customised to your business needs.
*Infocredit Professional Education division (IPE) holds the right to postpone or cancell any seminar within a logical time frame near to the start date of the seminar, in the case whereas no adequate number of participants is registered i .e. less than 6 persons and/or in the case that out of the list of registered people are not included at least 4 employed people ( as per HRDA guidelines). You can access HRDA guidelines by clicking the link: https://bit.ly/2VSWgWU
Participants will be given different workplace conflict scenarios and they will be divided into groups to discuss the particularities of the cases and design a course of action. Extensive feedback will be provided by the trainers in a “fishbowl”, after the exercise.
Method of instruction
Eleni Charalambidou is a practising accredited mediator in Cyprus and Greece, and a mediators’ trainer, having trained more than 1000 professionals. She focuses in commercial negotiations & mediations and specializes in dispute resolution, deal facilitation and internal dispute system design for companies with international activity, working also in collaboration with technology incubators and international dispute resolution centers. Originally a lawyer, she holds an MA in Diplomacy from the University of Nottingham where she specialized in International Mediation in armed conflict situations. She has been trained in international negotiations and dispute resolution techniques in leading institutions in the United States (including Stanford and Pepperdine), the UK (including by former UK ambassadors), the Netherlands (including the Clingendael Institute of International Relations) and Greece. In 2019 she was awarded the Weinstein JAMS International. Currently Eleni I the Head of the cross-border dispute resolution department at ADR point and a Mediator at the Cyprus Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
For Companies and Unemployed Individuals, the prices shown below are after the deduction of the HRDA subsidy.
More information is provided during the registration process, including the HRDA Terms and Conditions for eligibility.
VAT (19%) is included on the prices below.
|1st - 8th||-100.00%||0.00€|
|1st - 8th||-10.00%||240.98€|
|1st - 2nd||-0.00%||265.75€|
|3rd - 5th||-10.00%||238.98€|
Need help to register? Please call us at +357 22398000