This course is in Greek.
The aftermath of economic recession and continuous expansion of colosseum companies in major industries, found the micro and small-medium sized enterprises trapped in small revenues while heavily struggling over their economic stability, maintenance and growth.
Managers of SMEs must embark on the journey to transform their firms into entrepreneurial growth stars. It is all about mapping on the three growth horizons: boosting the competitiveness of their core business activities, exploring new business models & innovation practices, and pursuing new venture ideas by building strategic alliances in the market.
The course will cover the following topics:
• Meaning and types of Innovation
• Open alternative financing routes for Innovation
• Tranforming Eco-Innovation and Green Entrepreneurship to competitive advantage
• Tools for applying innovation according to business characteristics
• Embark on new phases of growth: to boost their competitiveness by extending and defending core activities; to build and strengthen emerging business; and to create viable future options for their next stage of development as an emerging small giant–group of business ventures
• Pursue profitably innovation based growth strategies
• 5 key cost-cutting techniques through practical tools on innovation and financial planning
The course is addressed to:
• Entrepreneurs, Executives of microp and small-medium-sized enterprises
• Economists and Business Consultants engaged in Strategy,Innovation and Business Development issues.
• Second or third generation owners of micro and small-medium businesses
This course can be offered in-house, customized to your business needs.
*Infocredit Professional Education division (IPE) holds the right to postpone or cancell any seminar within a logical time frame near to the start date of the seminar, in the case whereas no adequate number of participants is registered i .e. less than 6 persons and/or in the case that out of the list of registered people are not included at least 4 employed people ( as per ΑνΑΔ guidelines). You can access ΑνΑΔ guidelines by clicking the link: https://bit.ly/2VSWgWU
• Concept and forms of Innovation
• Assessing the economic benefit of the idea
• E-commerce and e-business
Funding of Innovation
The importance of Corporate Culture
Creativity and Effiency
Techniques to enhance innovation and creativity
Group Collaboration and Innovation
Innovation in Products and Services
Mode of study
Method of instruction
For more info call us on:
For Companies and Unemployed Individuals, the prices shown below are after the deduction of the HRDA subsidy.
More information is provided during the registration process, including the HRDA Terms and Conditions for eligibility.
VAT (19%) is included on the prices below.