This course is in Greek.
The sales profession is one of the most demanding, exciting and constantly shifting professions. It involves the use of communication, negotiation and persuasion skills and is perhaps the most crucial part of every business.
This course aims to provide the appropriate resources for professionals who practice or wish to pursue the sales profession or develop their existing sales skills to the fullest.
• Apply the basic principles of communication.
• Understanding the purchasing incentives and decision-making process of the customer.
• Managing sales rejections and complaints.
• Know the different types of customer profiles and how to effectively handle each type.
• Recognise the conditions for closing an agreement and maintaining the negotiation advantage.
The course is addressed to vendors or sellers, as well as people who aim to get into the sales sector.
This course can be offered in-house, customised to your business needs.
*Infocredit Professional Education division (IPE) holds the right to postpone or cancell any seminar within a logical time frame near to the start date of the seminar, in the case whereas no adequate number of participants is registered i .e. less than 6 persons and/or in the case that out of the list of registered people are not included at least 4 employed people ( as per ΑνΑΔ guidelines). You can access ΑνΑΔ guidelines by clicking the link: https://bit.ly/2VSWgWU
• The values, vision, culture and image of a business
• Knowledge of your products and services
• Knowledge of your competition
• SWOT analysis
• Focusing on the customer
• Contemporary customer concept & customer categorisation
• Getting acquainted with the customer
• Benefits of segmenting customers
• Forming a relationship with the customer
• Customer profiles
• Preconditions for successful sales
• Customer Search using digital media
• Increasing sales through quality service
• Different stages of a sale
• Detecting and recording of customer needs
• Identifying with customer needs.
• Customer expectations
• Ways to meet customer expectations
• Good vs. bad service
• Passive vs. active service
• Customer management
• Attracting new customers
• The role of sales in creating long-lasting customer relationships
• Receiving and utilizing complaints
• Ways of handling complaints
• What do the terms productivity and performance mean?
• Finding ways to increase efficiency and productivity
• How effective listening of customer needs increases productivity
• Ways of increasing performance on the matter of listening to customer needs
• Empathy and its effect on productivity and performance
• The importance of teams in increasing efficiency
• Do’s and don’ts of working in a team
• The importance of properly managing time for increased productivity
• Ways of spending time and why
• Ways to manage time more effectively
• How better time management will help us to best to serve our customers
• The impact of time management will have on customers
Mode of study
Method of instruction
For more info call us on:
For Companies and Unemployed Individuals, the prices shown below are after the deduction of the HRDA subsidy.
More information is provided during the registration process, including the HRDA Terms and Conditions for eligibility.
VAT (19%) is included on the prices below.