This course is in Greek.
This course will boost participants to the next level of strategic management. This highly interactive course will challenge Managers to think about their leadership role and their contribution to strategy development and/or implementation. This course will provide participants with the information to understand the latest thinking in the field of strategy and will challenge them to use latest thinking methods and tools to gain a deeper understanding of their own organization’s strategic strengths and weaknesses.
In this course, participants will expand their strategic capability, be agile in responding to both internal and external changes, sharpen their individual leadership skills, and respond to the challenge of balancing operational excellence while keeping a focus on company strategy.
At the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
• Examine their higher level of strategic management and thinking
• Know how to develop a dynamic approach to managing strategy
• Understand the difference between strategic planning and strategic thinking
• Practice strategic thinking and analysis at an advanced level
• Learn how to communicate your strategy to engage with your people
The course is designed to be very participative and is action-oriented. It will enable functional specialists and professionals from any part of the organization to take a broader view of their potential contribution to the performance of their company, division, business unit or team.
The course is addressed to:
• Chief Executive Officers
• Finance Directors
• Chief Financial Officers
• Finance Executives
• Operational Managers
• Functional Managers
This course can be offered in-house, customized to your business needs.
Environment – PESTEL (What has changed, what to expect)
Competition – 5 Forces Theory – focus on all forces to be analysed
National competitive advantage
Forecasting – trends & industry figures
What are the critical success factors in your business today?
What do you excel at? – What are the KPI’s?
Balanced Scorecard approach can be used here
Portfolios & services
Value chain – Creating your own Value
Your people – HR
o New market?
o New service?
(following clients? Adding services based on client life cycle)
• Means & Methods
• Evaluation of each method – SAF methodology
• To the value chain within the company?
• To the organizational structure of the company?
• Various stakeholders?
• Compensation and benefits structure of the company?
• Risks being taken by the company and how to mitigate them
• Why external growth might be chosen?
• Driving forces of each strategy
• Change Management issues in implementation
Mode of study
Method of instruction
For more info call us on: