DAC6 is a new EU tax directive designed to reduce tax avoidance through new mandatory reporting requirements. From July, when reporting requirements begin, any company that undertakes international tax arrangements could be affected by DAC6.
In our next webinar, Director of Best Practice Gary Yantin and Legal and Research Executive Ruth Mittelmann Cohen will take us through multinational taxpayers’ responsibilities with regards to reporting cross-border transactions in line with DAC6.
The webinar will cover:
- A brief introduction to DAC6 and how it affects multinationals and large businesses
- Multinationals' responsibilities and when they need to report
- How to keep track of your intermediaries and their reporting
- How VinciWorks’ DAC6 reporting solution can help multinationals stay on top of DAC6 compliance
We will also be hosting a webinar next week on how to implement advanced DAC6 workflows in our DAC6 reporting tool. You can register for this webinar here.
About the experts
As Director of Best Practice at VinciWorks, Gary Yantin works with professional service firms of all sizes to provide the best compliance learning experience for their staff. He was previously an in-house lawyer and a solicitor in private practice. Gary has hosted many webinars and workshops for VinciWorks on a wide range of risk and compliance topics including GDPR and the SRA's new approach to ongoing learning.
Legal and Research Executive Ruth Mittelmann Cohen holds an LLB specialising in International Commercial Law. Ruth has experience in both the public and private sectors, having consulted for many Fortune 500 companies. She has expert-level knowledge across a wide range of areas including DAC6, GDPR, information security, contract law, commercial law and international regulatory compliance.
DAC6 reporting and training solution
VinciWorks has worked with international tax experts to build a DAC6 reporting solution to help businesses reach full compliance with the Directive. The dynamic portal can be built for both intermediaries and taxpayers.
DAC6 reporting solution features
- Customisable dashboard — Customise exactly what appears on the dashboard
- Export to XML — Allows data to be exported in XML format in order to integrate with other systems
- Timelines — Allows you to visually review the entire history and future deadlines
- Public API — We have partnered with Intapp to allow integration with firms' existing systems
- Automated reminder emails — We've made it easy for you to remind staff to complete their forms with automatic emails
VinciWorks is the definitive authority in compliance training and software. With over 250,000 users across 70 countries, our training is used by leading corporations in every sector, including 60 of the largest 100 law firms in the world.
The VinciWorks compliance training catalogue provides practical, interactive and customisable training available in multiple languages. The courses are updated regularly to meet evolving regulatory legislation.
The catalogue includes the following courses:
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Cyber Security
- Equality and Diversity
- Harassment and Bullying at Work
- Health and Safety
- Mental Health
- Modern Slavery Act
- Tax Evasion